In 2016 the Science Fiction Book Club scheduled an occasional series of works exploring reality, altered states of consciousnesses, alien thinking, otherness, head culture and general psychedelia, called MindFuck!
And were very proud to announce Jeff Noon's 1994 Arthur C. Clarke Award winning novel Vurt as it's first work.
WE'LL HAVE LOTS OF DICK* and drugs!
- Feb 08th 2016 - A Scanner Darkly - Philip K. Dick
- Feb 22nd 2016 - Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
- Feb 29th 2016 - The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
- 13th June 2016 - Fremder - Russell Hoban
- 27th June 2016 - Dreamsnake - Vonda N. MacIntyre (Hugo & Nebula Award Winner)